Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 16

Monday (11/24/14)
Went back to the Wali Haii today. Everyone remembered me. Let's get real, who wouldn't? :P I kid, I kid. No one was excited when Titch, the karaoke master, announced that there was an American in the house - like crickets chirping awkward - when he tried to call me out to sing, enticing me with MoTab hahaha (for those of you who aren't LDS that stands for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir). Pablo was there again, and he introduced me to his friend Garreth who's another sweet old British dude. I do believe I have found my permanent "watering hole." 
Things are starting to look up :) 

Thursday, Thanksgiving Day (11/27/14)
Thanksgiving.
Sick in bed all day. Woo hoo.

Sunday (11/30/14)
Feeling a lot better, but still sick. After church I went with Tamara, Peter, and Svenja to Arona and we took a little hike by the Roque del Conde.

Peter, Svenja, & Tamara
Svenja, keeping it real
Tamara dug up what appeared to be a couple
of onions... Proudly showing them off :D
Lots of goats grazing about...
xoxo,
     Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment