Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Ah Music..."

Oh. mah. gosh. I am already IN LOVE with the music from Switzerland's Top 20 list. I'm sure this isn't even the tip of the iceberg, but I can't wait to be exposed to new artists and styles!


Ok, this video sucks, BUT the song is pretty dang catchy. And holy cow, good rap in english already blows my mind, but in another language... *slow clapping while standing* 
(P.S. drugs are BAD, and hookah is stupid.)


ohmahgosh. what is this dancing!? I LOVE IT. It's like Michael Jackson meets Grease! #soretro Also, her voice is awesome.


Just, yes. The Eagles meets Spanish classical guitarist/vocalist, anyone? Mmm.


Also on the Top 20 is Xavier Naidoo, who I am already familiar with (I knew a German exchange student once upon a time); I even own one of his albums, which I love. And apparently the Swiss are big fans of Ed Sheeran and Coldplay as well. Nice! Good taste these people :) Shocking, I know, for a country famous for its brilliant music festivals ;)
xoxo,
     Rebecca

Do you have any recommendations? Leave them in the comments section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment