Sunday, June 8, 2014

Get to Know Me

What's your favorite color? 
     blue
What's your favorite drink? 
     virgin piña coladas
What was your favorite subject in school?
      I enjoyed most subjects... I struggled a lot with math though.
Kiss on the first date? 
  Definitely not.
Looks or personality?
  personality. looks are great, but character is better :)
Glasses or contacts? 
   I wear glasses on occassion
Have you ever snuck out of the house: 
  Yes :P haha
What does it mean to have courage? 
    Being afraid of something, but facing it anyway - not letting your fears control you.
Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? 
     Definitely the present :)
What do you do when you are driving alone in a car? 
      Crank up the music really loud and sing along to the radio with my windows rolled down :D
Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special?
     She is determined, hilarious, kind-hearted,     
   obnoxiously smart, and loyal 
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
      Sixteen 
Do you believe in love at first sight?
     No. There's no such thing; love takes time to grow.
If you could speak any language, what would it be and why? 
     All of them :D I'm really excited to learn German! I've always wanted to learn French... and I think the Polish language is the most beautiful language I have ever heard. 
Which is your favorite non-profit organization? 
     - To Write Love on Her Arms
   - Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
If you could travel to space, would you go? 
    I used to answer no, but now I would probably go... maybe 
Would you want to travel the world on a boat in the sea? 
      Sure! 
What bad habit would you give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100? 
     I don't want to live to be 100... haha
What is one food that you will not eat?
     Green noodles. Don't judge.  
What is your favorite way to exercise?
     Dancing! :) I also like swimming. Ooh! and yoga.
If you had to choose to be blind or deaf, which one would you pick? 
     Deaf. Having dated a deaf guy in the past, and cared for a blind person, it is definitely easier to be independent when you have your eyesight. 
What physical feature do you like best about yourself? 
     My eyes :)
Describe a time when you wanted to quit, but didn't. 
     I came really close to dropping out of college.
Do you want to be famous? 
     mm... no, I want to be influential.
Do you play an instrument? 
     Piano, flute, and I took a few violin lessons in 
   elementary school.
Do you know how you got your name? 
     Yes. My first name comes from the Bible and my middle name is also my Gramma's middle name.

If you could ask me anything, what would you want to know? Leave it in the comments section below and I'll answer it! :)
xoxo,
     Rebecca



*Questions compiled from the "99 Truths" quiz on Facebook and "100 questions to get to know someone better :)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment